World citizen. Past President of the International Union of Architects UIA, he travelled the world to meet international institutions and governments promoting greater solidarity. With his in-depth understanding of men, cities and global issues, he continues his mission as CEO of the Global Creative Leadership Initiative focusing on transforming traditional knowledge into new technology. Lectures internationally teaches in France and in China.
- Serves as board member, resource person to the EU Commission ICOMOS, Shanghai University and in industry think tanks.
- Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite in 2013 and de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres in 2016 of French Republic.
- Board Director of Futures Cities UK 2013-15.
- Chairperson of State Land Development Company (Smart Mauritius).
- Chairman of Construction Industry Board 2015- 18.
- UN Habitat Special Envoy since 2016.
- Chair of the Port Louis Development Initiative since 2017 and Africa Clean Energy Solutions since 2019.
- Membre de la Chaire ETI Panthéon Sorbonne.
- 2022 Adviser to Government of Mauritius on their Affordable Housing project.